Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge

Good afternoon - I wanted to share my Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polish collection and my recent purchase of Aqua Lily from the Fan Collection. I love it just as much as the others. Application was perfect in 2 coats. My favorites are Aqua Lily, Scrangie, Teal and Recycle.

My RBL Collection:
360 - dusty, greyed-out aqua with very subtle shimmer
Ani - semi-transparent golden beige shimmer sold out
Aqua Lily - gorgeous turquoise with a hint of pink shimmer sold out
Bikini Bottom - watery, pale blue jelly
Mismas - deep purple creme
Orbis Non Sufficit - moody grayed-out combat green creme
Purple Haze - vivid lilac/violet creme
Recycle - deep blackish emerald green creme sold out
Scrangie - iridescent blue-green shimmer
Teal - gorgeous greenish blue creme

Rescue Beauty Lounge is a long-wearing/high quality nail polish created with resin and high molecular weight polymers to improve flexibility, durability and high shine. Made in the U.S.A.

All Rescue Beauty Lounge Nail Polishes are Toluene, Formaldehyde and DBP FREE.

No comments: