Friday, April 13, 2012

Nail Mail: Cult Nails

My Cult Nails order arrived a day early . . . a nice rainy day surprise. I ordered three polishes (My Kind of Cool Aid, Manipulative and Awakening) from their $5 sale on April 7th.
Lucky number seven, from left to right: Toxic Seaweed* (holographic powder added by me), Clairvoyant, My Kind of Cool Aid, Manipulative, Let Me Fly, Awakening and Living Water.

*I mixed my Toxic Seaweed with holographic powder that I purchased from eBay. I was hesitant to add the powder to the entire bottle but I was inspired by Cult Nails Creator - Marie's own personal version.

I loved Toxic Seaweed the way it was, but now I LOVE IT even more. The added holographic powder changes the base color from green to aqua/turquoise - it's gorgeous. Thank you Marie for creating Toxic Seaweed and sharing your holographic personal version.

All Cult Nails Lacquers are 4 Free and Cruelty Free!

***UPDATE*** Toxic Seaweed is discontinued as of 4/14/12 :(

No comments: