Monday, April 16, 2012

Lynnderella Mail: Connect the Dots

A few weeks ago I received my first Lynnderella nail polish - LavenDear. The other two polishes on my list were backordered - Love Potion No. 99 & Thank Blue. I received the second invoice for both backordered polishes a couple of days ago but I notice that the invoice had Mysterious Ways instead of Thank Blue.

I called Llarowe (*excellent customer service*) to have a new invoice sent with Thank Blue instead of Mysterious Ways. Thank Blue was still on backorder, however, I was fortunate enough to add Connect the Dots to my order. Originally I wasn't too sure about Connect the Dots but after trying LavenDear I knew that it must be just as wonderful.

I received my Lynnderella Connect the Dots on Saturday. Early Sunday morning I painted my nails with 2 coats of Cult Nails Manipulative and one coat of Connect the Dots on top. I did add 2 coats of NYC "In a New York Minute" Quick Drying Top Coat. It's a great combination!

No comments: