Friday, May 4, 2012

Tokidoki x Hello Kitty = LOVE

I have been wanting a new wallet for a few months. The zipper on my leather wallet by Nordstrom has been broken for a while. I have been searching for a wallet at every store that carries them. I found a Tokidoki x Hello Kitty wallet at South Coast Plaza in Sanrio a month ago but it was $65.00. I couldn't justify spending that much for a Hello Kitty wallet...so I passed on purchasing it.

However last week we went to South Coast Plaza and while my husband and son were in the LEGO store I went into Sanrio. The wallet was still there and it was 30% off, I had to get it of course. I love it!

The two main reasons why this wallet is perfect for me: it's Tokidoki and it has 18 card inserts. I found it extremely difficult to find a wallet with a lot of card inserts that I like and that I will spend money on.
Tokidoki x Hello Kitty Long Wallet: Best Friends
Tokidoki by Hello Kitty
The wallet measures 4.5" x 1.5" x 8" and it has 18 card inserts, 1 zipper pocket (with 1 divider), 2 bill pockets and 1 pocket on the outside. Made from PVC enamel.

No comments: