Friday, March 2, 2012

Extraordinary Desserts for My Mom's 66th Birthday!

Today was a beautiful sunny day in the low 70's.  It was a perfect day to celebrate my mom's 66th birthday.  We ate lunch at Claire's on Cedros in Solana Beach.  I had the Grilled Veggie Sandwich with Chipotle Aioli on homemade foccacia and my side was the homemade Sweet Potato Fries. All of our food was fresh and super delicious.  We will definitely be returning soon.

After lunch we drove further south to Extraordinary Desserts in San Diego.
My mom had the Coffee Cake with strawberries and raspberries...So Good!
My dessert was the Apple Tart with caramel sauce...LOVE LOVE LOVE!
My husband had the White Chocolate Mousse Cake with berries...Best Ever!
My son chose the Bun Croissant filled with Chocolate...He loved it!
Before heading back home we drove to Seaport Village in San Diego to walk off the birthday celebration food frenzy afternoon. It truly was a prefect day!
Happy Birthday Mom - We love you!

No comments: