Thursday, June 7, 2012

Lily Loves Zack & Zoey

We have been in San Jose for almost 4 weeks and Lily does not like staying in the hotel room by herself. She has figured out how to escape from her playpen and I do not feel comfortable with her running around the room with us not there. 

The carrying bag I brought from home goes over the shoulder and is awkward for me to carry. Usually my husband carries Lily but since he is at work during the day now...I NEEDED something that was hands-free and goes across my body so my back and shoulder aren't being strained. I searched Amazon and found the perfect bag.

I purchased the Zack & Zoey Polyester with Polyurethane Snow Leopard Pet Carrier, Small, Black from AmazonPrime. I ordered it on Tuesday and it arrived Thursday afternoon at my hotel. It's light weight but sturdy and Lily really loves the center opening. She enjoys being part of the action :) This is a great pet carrier. 

No comments: