Friday, August 24, 2012

Residence Inn Marriott | South San Jose

It's been a while since my last post, we have been travelling with my husband to San Jose for business and I just haven't felt like blogging.

We will be in San Jose for another few weeks before we drive home again; hopefully we will be home for more then a week this time. We have been up here for almost 4 months with only a few trips back home (a week here & there). I miss Orange County and can't wait until we are home permanently.
We have been staying at the Residence Inn in South San Jose for the past 2 1/2 months. This hotel was not my first choice but we needed a place with a full kitchen and relatively close to my husband's work. The staff here is very friendly but the hotel needs a makeover.

I had hoped that we would be back home before I started to homeschool my son for 6th grade but unfortunately we will not be back until a week after school starts. I brought his U.S. History and Math books with us but I had to order new books for Spelling, English/Grammar, Vocabulary, Science, Geography, Writing, and Reading Comprehension. I ordered 11 books and had them delivered to the hotel so he can start on Wednesday, September 5th.

I can't believe it's time for school and summer is over.

No comments: